Dan is passionate about providing his clients with a personalized approach to their legal issues. Working on the firm’s real estate transactions, handling our commercial litigation, and guiding client business transactions, Dan works tirelessly to ensure that his clients get the results they need as quickly as possible. With experience working at mid-sized law firms, as well as a successful solo practice, Dan co-founded the Firm to provide his clients with the best of both worlds—a boutique law firm experience with the resources of a much larger firm.
A licensed attorney in both New York and New Jersey, Dan regularly appears in both state and federal courts sitting in both jurisdictions. Highly successful and detail-oriented, Dan’s legal achievements both in and out of the courtroom extend beyond his traditional practice. Dan is also passionate about his legal work for those less fortunate.
Outside of the firm, Dan enjoys spending time with his growing family out on the waters of the Long Island Sound.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., Business Law and Financial Services (Boston, Massachusetts)
- The College of the Holy Cross, B.A., English (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- New York
- New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- Dan began his legal career as an intern with the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office in Camden, New Jersey.
- Dan took his first position out of law school as a law clerk for the Securities Regulation firm of Brunelle and Hadjikow.
- Dan then transitioned into Entertainment Law with the firm of Jekielek & Janis, LLP.
- Dan then found more specific real estate experience working with the law firm of Heiberger & Associates, P.C.
- Dan then opening his own law office and eventually partnered with Todd McLoughlin, Esq. and the firm has now grown to add on two additional partners in Glen Kendall and Brian Wagner.
- Successful Cases/Matters
- Appellate Success in the Appellate Division, First Department on the case of Enchantments Inc. v 424 E. 9th LLC 2015 NY Slip Op 05409 Decided on June 23, 2015
- Settled Six-Figure Apartment Buy-out in 2015 involving rent-controlled tenants and building owner
- Lender Representation
- Dan proudly represents the following lenders in residential transactions in New York
- Bank of England Mortgage
- Citizens Bank